How to Activate your Paypal Debit and Credit Card
Your PayPal account can now be linked directly to your debit account. This is also known as a Business Debit MasterCard or Cash Card. This kind of card is designed for entrepreneurs.
It is not possible to use this card without activating it, however, once you activate the card and it’s functioning correctly, you are able to make use of it for all of them:
- Access your account quickly. PayPal Account within the US.
- With your PayPal account, you’ll be able to withdraw money or check your balance via ATMs like the Maestro ATMs or Cirrus ATMs.
- Pay directly from your PayPal account anywhere MasterCard or Visa is accepted.
- You can earn 1 percent on your eligible purchase once you have signed up for the cashback program.
- Protect yourself from fraudulent payments that are made from your PayPal account by using PayPal’s MasterCard Zero Liability policy.
After you’ve approved the application for a Cash Card or Business Debit MasterCard It usually takes approximately 7-10 working days for it to arrive at you in the mail. Following that, you’ll need to go through your PayPal Card Activation procedure.
How do you activate Your PayPal Debit Card?
- First, log in to your account, at www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/home
- Navigate to the ‘ Profile‘ and then click on ‘ Profile and settings.’
- Select the ” My money option.
- After that, click on ‘ Update.’
- Then, you’ll be able to select the card you wish to activate. Once you have done that, select the option that says ‘ “Activate Now.’
- You can now enter your details, i.e., social security number, card number CSV number as well as expiration date and the date you were born. Follow through by clicking ‘ Activate Debit Card Click on it.
Then, you’ll receive a confirmation that your card is activated and is now ready for use.
You can also activate your debit account on the phone by calling 1-800-314-898 and following the process step-by-step to get the card activated.
How to activate the PayPal Credit Card you have on PayPal Credit Card
You may choose to select the option to activate your card on the internet or by calling 800-314-8298. If you opt for the alternative of activating the credit card by phone, you’ll need to follow a step-by-step procedure. Here are the steps to activating your PayPal credit card.
- Click the URL www.paypal.com/activatecard.
- Once you have logged in, go to your account. Then click on ‘Activate PayPal Credit Card’. Click to Activate PayPal Credit Card.’
- Fill in all the information you require including your card’s number date of expiration, CSV number, birth date, and your social security number. After that, you can follow through by clicking ‘ Activate Credit Card Click on it.
Then, you’ll be notified that your credit card has been activated and is ready for use.
The procedure to activate your PayPal card is easy and straightforward and you’ll be able to complete the entire activation procedure in a matter of minutes.
After you have completed the process, you have to confirm the back of your card. Then, you’re allowed to use your card for any transactions.