Red Lobster has reintroduced their popular “Endless Shrimp” special for a short time.
Find out more about Red Lobster Endless Shrimp and its prices.
How the All-You-Can-Eat’ Shrimp Special works
Red Lobster has five new shrimp flavors, including the Parmesan Peppercorn Shrimp, which is hand-breaded shrimp and topped with Parmesan and black pepper, Meyer lemon aioli. The Garlic SrirachaGrilled Shrimp, which features wood-grilled shrimp with Garlic Sriracha sauce, is also available from Red Lobster.
How it works: Choose two types shrimp preparations to begin with and then order additional shrimp items, one at a.
Choose among these Shrimp Items & Flavors:
Red Lobster has five options for Endless Shrimp. Prices vary depending upon where you live, but an average price of $17.99 is the same as last year.
Guests have the option to select two of their favorite shrimp preparations as starters, and can then order additional shrimp preparations individually when they’re ready. The 2018 Endless Shrimp selection includes:
- NEW! Crunchy Festa Shrimp: A crispy tortilla-crusted shrimp served with a three-cheese-based sauce and fresh pico de gallo
- NEW! NEW!
- Shrimp Alfredo:Tender shrimps in Red Lobster’s famous creamy Garlic Parmesan sauce, served over Linguini
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi
- Shrimp Hand-Breaded : These shrimp are hand-baked and fried until golden brown.
Red Lobster Endless Shrimp Price
Red Lobster’s All-You-Can-Eat shrimp offer is priced at $16.99. Prices may vary by location. You will find a slightly higher list price in New York, California. Hawaii, Alaska, Hawaii, and Canadian restaurants.
Guests are encouraged add side dishes such as the Fresh Roasted Brussels Sprouts or New Whipped Sweet Potatoes topped with honey-roasted nuts, or Red Lobster’s Signature Shrimp cocktail appetizer.
Red Lobster All-You-Can-Eat shrimp special includes side dishes that are extra and do not need to be ordered. Salads and Cheedar Bay biscuits come with the deal.
The deal is still great, and Red Lobster’s fans have been waiting for it every year. So make sure to take advantage of this offer, as it will be available for a very limited time.
1. Don’t eat the appetizers if you don’t want shrimps for your money. Red Lobster enjoys filling you up with Cheddar Bay Biscuits (and other tasty foods), before you even get to the shrimps. Red Lobster is able to fill up on shrimps and make more money. Simply say no
2. Endless Shrimp doesn’t offer plain grilled shrimp or coconut shrimp. However, if you are patient and ask nicely, you may be able to have it your own way. Red Lobster will be happy to accommodate you if you smile.