UKTV Play is a free-on-demand platform that is available to users in the United Kingdom and it is operated by UKTV. It provides movies documentaries, shows, shows, and more to its viewers.
It was first launched in August 2014, and as of now, it is among the most popular on-demand platforms available within the U.K. It is compatible with all devices like Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android, iOS, and Now TV.
In this guide, we will talk about the whole installation and activation process on multiple devices by using uktvplay.co.uk/activate.
How do you sign-up for an account for UKTV Play?
- First official website launch for UKTV Play.
- Click on the profile icon at the top of the right side, and then click it.
- Choose from the Register to Watch option.
- Now, you must enter all the required information like email address, birth date as well as the name, postal code, and then create a secure username for the account.
- Select the checkbox, to confirm that you would like future notification notifications.
- 6Finally Click on then the Register to view option.
Ativate UKTV Play on Apple TV (uktvplay.co.uk/activate)-
- Check that you have an Apple TV must have a Wi-Fi connection.
- Visit the App Store from your home screen.
- Click on the search button and type “UKTV Play” by using the keyboard on the screen.
- Only use from the UKTV Play app that is officially licensed. UKTV Play app.
- Select the Install option.
- The installation process can take several minutes to complete and then you can launch the application.
- Select any of the shows or videos to stream.
- Then click on the sign-in/register button.
- Then the five-digit code will be displayed upon your Apple TV screen. Transfer to another device to finish the activation procedure.
- Launch any browser on mobile or computer and visit the uktvplay.co.uk/activate link.
- You will now be required to sign in to your account, so type in your credentials in the column below. If you don’t have an account, you must create one first.
- Submit your five-digit Code in the next section, and then click the “sign-in on your TV ” sign-in on your TV” option.
Activate UKTV Play on Amazon Fire TV (uktvplay.co.uk/activate)-
- Connect the power switch of your Amazon Fire TV to the switch for power.
- Then, navigate to your Start screen.
- Select the menu option and choose the option for apps.
- Go to click on the Search icon enter “UKTV Play” with the assistance of an online keyboard.
- Certain apps will be listed in the suggested list, just choose one of them. UKTV Play app.
- Select the download/download button for the installation of UKTV Play on your Fire TV. UKTV Play app on Amazon Fire TV.
- When you’ve installed your UKTV Play app, launch it.
- Click on the sign-in/register link and enter your account information.
- After that, you’ll be taken to the next screen, where you will receive a 5-digit activation number.
- Go to any other device’s browser and enter the uktvplay.co.uk/activate link in the URL field.
- Then, sign in using your login credentials.
- Enter the code displayed in the field that corresponds to it.
- Then, click then the Sign in to your TV.
How to Activate UKTV Play on Roku (uktvplay.co.uk/activate)-
- Be sure you’re Roku device is connected to the Internet.
- Log on to the Roku home page go to the streaming Channel option, and then click it.
- Click on the Search channel option.
- Enter “UKTV Play” in the blank field, and then look for.
- Select UKTV Play, the only authentic UKTV Play app from the suggested list.
- Select the Add Channel button installing the UKTV Play app on your Roku device.
- After a few minutes, UKTV Play will be installed on your Roku device. After that, you can click the Channel for the channel to start UKTV Play. UKTV Play app.
- Log in using your credentials for your account to receive your activated code on the TV screen.
- Visit the uktvplay.co.uk/activate link from any other device’s browser.
- You will be required to sign in and then sign in with the details of your UKTV Play account.
- Submit the activation number into the appropriate field.
- Click then to the ” Sign in on your TV” button.
Activate UKTV Play on Sony Bravia (www.uktvplay.co.uk/activate)-
- Check that your Sony Bravia has an internet connection that is active.
- Press your “home” button on the remote of your TV.
- Click on the Apps tab and choose Google Play Store. Google Play Store.
- Use the search icon (magnifying glass) on the right-hand side.
- With an on-screen keyboard, type “UKTV Play” in the search field, or you can use a voice command.
- Choose your UKTV Play app from the search results.
- Select the Install button.
- After installation, launch after that, launch the UKTV Play from the apps section.
- Log in using your login credentials.
- After a few minutes, the activated code will display you on the screen. Go to the mobile’s web browser.
- Search the www.uktvplay.co.uk/activate link in the URL field.
- Log in using the same credentials for your account, that you previously used to obtain your activation key.
- Enter your activated codeine the blank field, then click the sign-in option.
Activate UKTV Play on Samsung Smart TV (www.uktvplay.co.uk/activate)-
- Click your “home” button on your Samsung TV remote.
- Select the Apps menu from your home screen.
- Select the search icon on the right side.
- You can search for “UKTV Play” by using an online keyboard.
- Select UKTV Play, the UKTV Play app from the official UKTV Play App from the suggestions.
- Click the Install option on the following page.
- It may take just a few minutes to finish the installation. After that, you can begin the app.
- Now sign in with Your UKTV Play account. If you don’t have a UKTV Play account, then you need to create one.
- number code will be displayed on the TV screen.
- Go to the uktvplay.co.uk/activate link on another browser.
- Submit the code shown in the text field.
- Simply click on the sign-in button to your television options.
How do I view UKTV Play by using Chromecast?
- The first step is to connect the Chromecast via the HDMI port on your smart TV.
- Both Smart TVs and smartphones must be connected to one Wi-Fi.
- Install the two applications ” UKTV Play and Google Home app” on your phone.
- Start the UKTV Play application and sign in using your account details.
- Choose any video to watch.
- Click on the option to cast at the right side of the page.
- It will then automatically search nearby Google Chromecast devices to find casting. Choose your Chromecast device as it appears.